Ergonomic Maternity Support Belt Pregnancy - Lift, Sleep & Back pain relief
- Recommended by Australian obstetricians to relieve pressure and discomfort during pregnancy
- One belt covers a wide range of sizes, so you can buy it early in your pregnancy and keep on wearing
- Made with stretchy and breathable materials designed to lift the weight of your growing belly like a firm pair of hands. Easing some of the pressure on your back, pelvis and spine, so you can get on with your day.
- Ergonomic bump support molds to your body and wont slip off, dig or roll, perfect for stabilising your belly during sleep.
- Eliminates pressure points and eases sciatic, back and pelvic pain, assists with correcting your posture.
- Improves blood circulation and relieves bladder discomfort.
- Contains Papolis (deep sea squalene fibres) to hydrate your sensitive, stretching skin.
- Ultra thin design to be worn under clothing, gentle materials that won't trap heat or irritate fragile stretching skin.
TGA Approved Medical Device (ARTG no. 275801) may be eligible for Private Health Fund Rebate. Please check individual health fund for eligibility and specfic requirements.
Hand wash with cold water and mild detergent
Place in a cool, shady place to dry (avoid direct sunlight)
Do not bleach, do not iron, do not tumble dry.